Fennel – Lemongrass – Pomegranate
Ingredients (1 glass, 300 ml):
- 1-2 stalks of lemongrass
- 1 bag of fennel tea
- 1-2 tablets of HUXOL Stevia
- 1 pomegranate
- 1/4 of a tart apple (e.g. Granny Smith)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- a few ice cubes
- Cut the lemongrass into pieces. Boil 400 ml of water together with the lemongrass until the water has been reduced to half. Strain the hot stock, pour over the fennel tea bag and dissolve HUXOL Stevia in the brew. Let the fennel tea steep for about 3 minutes, remove the tea bag and chill the tea.
- Halve the pomegranate and squeeze out the juice with a lemon squeezer. Wash, quarter and core the apple, then cut it into thin slices and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Place the pomegranate juice, ice cubes, and apple slices into a glass (300 ml), pour the cold fennel-lemongrass tea into the glass, and serve ice cold.
Ready in: approx. 60 minutes
Active preparation: 15 minutes